This is my recent short video after hitting chest, Triceps and Calf muscles. I am trying to bulk and put in as much muscle mass as possible. I want to be a beast with 200 pounds of muscle. Below I have mentioned my workout routine for chest, triceps and calf muscles. You can try to follow the same and I guarantee that you will feel your body pumped for a week. Try and let me know how you feel.
Sets and Reps.
- 3 sets of incline dumbbell Press (Reps-12,10,8)
- 3 decline Dumbbell Press (Reps-12,10,8)
- 3 Sets of Incline Bench Press (Reps-12,10,8)
- 3 Sets of Decline Bench Press (Reps-12,10,8)
- 3 Sets of Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly (Reps-12,8.5)
- Standing EZ French Press (Reps-10,8,6)
- Triceps DIPS (Reps-12,10,8)
- Bench DIPS (10,10,8)
- Calf Press (Reps-12,10,10)
- Standing Calf Raises (Reps-12,10,10)
- Calf Press on Leg Press Machine (Reps-12,10,10)
Well, I do all these reps with increase in weights after each rep. Or should I say “I try too” lol! I try to add more weights with each rep. Moreover, during strength training I do not rep till failure. This helps me in maintaining my PRs.
Right now I am not using any supplements. From next year, January 1st, 2016 I will be starting my supplement intake.
I will be posting all my experiences with the supplements I take, so stay connected with my blogpost.